We’re looking for .NET Developer!
The.NET developer will develop high standard functional .NET applications in the Retail POS development field. The candidate will be directly involved with .NET application coding, system debugging, code reviewing, and the development of operational procedures.
Essential Duties And Responsibilities:
- Analyze system requirements and prioritize tasks
- Develop technical specifications and architecture
- Document development and operational procedure.
- Draft software and application operating procedures.
- Write clean, testable, scalable code using .NET programming languages
- Review and debug .NET applications.
- Deploy functional websites, programs, and applications.
- Upgrading existing .NET websites and applications.
Knowledge & Experience:
- 5+ years of experience in C# .Net development
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or equivalent with strong academic backgrounds
- Experience developing WinForm applications
- Experience with DB Oracle and MSSQL databases.
- Experience developing WebServices, Entity Framework; SPA, Unity, Dependency Injection
- Experience with angular2+
- Documentation / design documents/
- Extensive technical training in new and emerging development technologies and design patterns.
- Extensive experience working in all phases of development cycle and within a team environment.
- Deployment of scalable systems with architectural requirements for high availability, high throughput, low response time, etc
- Logical & Analytical Skills, problem solving (involving coding)
- Team Player, Self-Motivated, Ability to learn quickly
- Execute end-to-end software development and deployment in an agile environment that greatly values CI/CD (DevOps hands-on experience is a plus)
- Strong analytical skills, strong verbal and written communications skills English & Hebrew, and great attention to detail are required
- Highly motivated and capable of multi-tasking
- Familiar with Agile/Scrum Software Development practices.
- Ability to work with minimal supervision
- Strong work ethics and positive team attitude
- Familiarity with Microsoft operating systems
- Hands on experience with tools like Jira, Jenkins, Git, Stash, Confluence, Artifactory, etc. is a plus