We’re looking for Senior .Net Engineer!
The.NET developer will design architect and implement high standard functional .NET applications in the Retail POS field.
The candidate will be directly involved with design, architecture, .NET application coding, system debugging, code reviewing, and the development of operational procedures.
Essential Duties And Responsibilities:
- Analyze system requirements and prioritize tasks
- Develop technical specifications and architecture
- Design and architecture for new solutions
- Document development and operational procedure.
- Draft software and application operating procedures.
- Write clean, testable, scalable code using .NET programming languages
- Review and debug .NET applications.
- Deploy functional websites, programs, and applications.
- Upgrading existing .NET websites and applications.
- Build the next generation of Retail cloud services and POS
Knowledge & Experience:
- 8+ years of software development experience in C# .net development, design, and architecture.
- 2+ years of experience in architecture role
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or equivalent with strong academic backgrounds
- Deep understanding in software architecture, robust/scalable/high-performance SaaS
- Good development methodologies, design patterns, coding and best practices.
- Discover and develop new technologies and lead architecture solutions design
- Produce quality products on time to meet our business goals and deliver high quality, secure, stable and high-performance product
- Background in Cloud (AWS), microservices architecture & large-scale environments.
- Familiar with microservices and CI/CD.
- Experience developing WinForm applications
- Experience with DB Oracle and MSSQL databases.
- Experience developing WebServices, Entity Framework; SPA, Unity, Dependency Injection
- Experience with angular2+
- Documentation / design documents/
- Extensive technical training in new and emerging development technologies and design patterns.
- Logical & Analytical Skills, problem solving (involving coding)
- Team Player, Self-Motivated, Ability to learn quickly
- Execute end-to-end software development and deployment in an agile environment that greatly values CI/CD (DevOps hands-on experience is a plus)
- Strong analytical skills, strong verbal and written communications skills English & Hebrew, and great attention to detail are required
- Highly motivated and capable of multi-tasking
- Familiar with Agile/Scrum Software Development practices.
- Ability to work with minimal supervision
- Strong work ethics and positive team attitude
- Familiarity with Microsoft operating systems
- Hands on experience with tools like Jira, Jenkins, Git, Stash, Confluence, Artifactory, etc. is a plus