About the role
- The position is a software development
- You will be a part of a software development team which is a part the ADC group.
- The position requires maintenance of an existing code in terms of bug fix and further enhancements.
- In addition, the roll requires cooperation with other teams foreign and domestic
What you’ll do
- You will engage with writing and debugging code written in C and C++
- Design and present solutions to some of the new features that may be required
- Writing and presenting design and STD (Software Test Description) documents for new features
What qualifications will you need to be successful?
- At least 3 years of proven experience
- Experience in low-level / RT-embedded software development
- Strong proven C/C++ capabilities
- Mobile (iOS/Android)
- Python– an advantage
- Java – an advantage
- Familiar with source control (preferable Git)
- At least a basic knowledge in communication (high and low level)
- At least a basic knowledge with data bases – an advantage
- Low level experience (writing code in a low resources environment)
- A good understanding of a multi-threaded environmenא